May 8, 2008

Quiet dinner




Hi every one, I was thinking to show you Kurt's new BBQ.. he is so proud of it, his monster BBQ............ Well we been using it very much and i need to say that it cooks very good, I am sure that my friends in Germany would like to cook on it.. right Leila...... I love you.... Few nights ago, we where very tired , from working and always doing stuff around the house , to make it a little ours, so, I feed Matteo and Andrea ,washed them and put them to bed , then me and Kurt went out side to cook our sausages and we added a side dish of green beans, (they where very good...)And we had a nice dinner,that's what happened 2 night ago, we had a quiet dinner, you should try it some times... well I hope you like the pictures , we loved the food, I miss you all and hope to see you all soon...ciao Dolly. Sorry but i am very tired.... :-(



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Dolly Molly! I want to barbecue on your grill. This is exactly what we need.I often have problems with Nader because he small grill has not enough room for all the goodies. Oh well, one more reason for us to move to Tuscon. What is the German mustard u are keeping around? Big Kiss to All

Dollys_Kitchen said...

I can find German mustard even here at the commissary , i am lucky , I love it very much... hurry my friend and ocme over here...