May 10, 2008

Enchiladas and tortellini with Italian prosciutto e fragole...

I need to say that I really wanted Mexican food.... bad!!! But didn't want to go out and eat it, so I decided to make some home made Enchiladas... I bought the rotisserie chicken and shredded it put it in a pan with some bell peppers and tomato, cooked it for about 20 minutes and then added the cream cheese, when it was melted i put the filling in the tortillas (I made 10 ), Over the tortillas i put the chili sauce and the shredded cheese, then in the oven for 20 min. and Vualla' !!!!.... Dinner is served...
For the kids i made tortellini in brodo, and i cut up some strawberries and prosciutto, they eat it all...I am so happy when they eat everything ... So i think that i did well tonight , I hope you like what i posted , i will say ciao to all and buona notte, need to go to sleep, had a long day. love you all, your Italian friend Dolly...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, i also made enchiladas two nights ago. Yours look better. Ciao my friend