Jun 12, 2008

Pizza night

Since i learned how to make the pizza dough , my friends love to come and eat home made pizza.... so i try to make different pizzas all the time, and this time i made a pizza called puccia, it is very simple, you make the dough and leave it nice and hi when you put it in the pan, then grab some little tomatoes and just brake them so the juice comes out put them on the pizza and then get garlic cut it in pieces and put the pieces between the tomatoes, put oregano and 6-8 spoons of olive oil on it, in the oven for 20 min. or until you like it it is good and simple, it is good even to eat it like bread with pastas or salads... your pick... For dessert we had oatmeal chocolate cookies , my friend Trixie mad them , i loved them , never had them and they are easy to make, so i will try one day to make them...will let you know...
Ciao belli , have a good day, Dolly your Italian friend...






2 comments:

Chef Jeena said...

Pizza looks great! I love fresh tomatoes on pizza I was so hungry to make one after reading your post. :-)

Dollys_Kitchen said...

I am glad that you liked it, i love pixxa it is my favorite food....I hope you keep looking at the blog , i will be goan for few days to Disney Land , but i will post the food that I will eat there to, ciao my friend Dolly