Jun 23, 2008

Dinner out....

Hi everyone, it is a few days , that i am gone, my mom and dad are here visiting and I have been busy.. you know how it is..... but I got to go out with my friends here , it was nice , but the thought that 3 of them are going to leave is not that nice.... the place that we went to , was very nice, not elegant but characteristic...... the food is very elaborate and pretty to look at , good to I have to say , some of us had lasagna, (not me.... :-).....), me and Karen had crepes with ricotta and spinach, Manu had shrimps and a wanna be caprese... and the best part was the dessert, we got many and shared them all I can say... I hope that you all enjoy the pictures , and please know that I will miss my friends, but they will always be in my heart..., ciao from your Italian friend Dolly.....











No comments: