Jan 10, 2008

the 31st Gen. 2007, waiting for the 2008.....!!!!

This was a super evening lots of good food and lots of good friends, what can you want more...???
Maria ,Me and Michael
Me and Veronica
Me and Rachel

Dina, Me and Katie

Iris and Me, I just love this woman...


All the girls , the only one missing is ME.... always taking the pictures...lol.
The Kids that are trying to stay awake but for one it is not possible, guess who?
We had a mix dinner , there was Greek and Italian,
Michael made the Sluvaky, "I am not sure that you write it like this....!!!"
Potatoes cooked in the oven with herbs, Greek olives , they r my favorites.... and a rice that was so good , I don't know how he made it but it was good , and a little spicy.. I made caprese tortellini with cream, egg plantes cooked in the pan with, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper. Katie asked for them she loves them.....then i made a cucumber and tomato salad.





Here he is with daddy,, my little prince, he tryed but nothing......and her sister went to bed even earlier....
Veronica with all the Dogs....Lucy , Max and Isis... well the heads are missing of two...lol

I hope that you all enjoy these pictures like i do, for me friends and family are everything, that is how you cook good food, kisses from Dolly, Happy New Year!!!!!!

No comments: