Apr 13, 2009

2009 Easter dinner.

Hi my friends , I know that i never post anything, I think that after Kurt gets home I will Start again, but for now it will be the festivities and maybe some extra occasions... this is Easter Dinner , there was lots of food and lots of Egg Hunting, but for that you need to go on my Face book. , I hope that this will find you all fine, and i hope to see you soon , 
Ciao and Buona Pasqua my food friends. 
Your Italian Friend, Dolly.

Here are the kids getting ready to eat.
One of the plates...


Our Easter cake
My Lasagna.

Jackie's Potato Salad
Jackie's baked pineapple
Kendra's Mac&Cheese
A beautiful salad from Espy
And a wonderful Ham from Espy
My Super big fruit Tray, Not bought ....
Kendra's good Deviled Eggs
And Jackie's beans Very good i have to say.

Well this is all the food and i have to say it was very good. i hope to see you soon and i wish you all a good end of Easter, love you Dolly, your Italian friend.


No comments: