Mar 6, 2009


Hi every one, friends are the best thing after family, and since my family is kind of divided well i compensate it with all my friends. me and them some times have a Brunch and we bring food to one of the houses and eat like piggies .....LOL and Chat , some times we have animated chats  like politics or religion, and i do not know why but i am always in the middle....LOL. well these are some of my friends some times we are more  or less but we always enjoy our company .

 Kris 
Joanna 
Espy,
Reesa,
Barbara, and then comes the best part , the food , that we enjoy....
Crepwith mushrooms and cream


Fruit cookie pizza, really good...
little winers warped in bacon and brown sugar, wow, I love them..
Crepe with cream , ham and shrimp
torte with broccoli and cheese
Brownies with M&M's
Cup Cake's with chocolate frosting..
Cream cheese with a sweet spicy sauce , it was very good.
Buon Appetito to all of my friends and to the next one, ciao Dolly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DOLLY! Got your message, but can't access facebook at work. I will be off in May and first week of June. My uncle and I talked about taking a ferry from Croatia and driving back through Italy. WHERE WILL YOU BE IN ITALY? WHAT DATES? I'd love to see you, Mike
( larrimore2003@yahoo.com )