Jul 22, 2008






Finally I had my long time friends from Tucson over my house , i meet them 7-8 years ago in Italy they where stationed there , Amelia and Steven, they are wonderful , i love them so much... they bought some exchange students that are staying at there home , one girl comes from French and another from Germany, really nice young women2 days after they where here I went over there house , because it was Ryan's 4th B-day , so we had very much fun... Some times i think that it was meant to be for us to come here , so we could see friend that maybe we where never going to see again... but I am glad that they liked my enchiladas....
for the kids I made some pasta with Ragu sauce, but the Enchiladas where a hit.... ok my friends it is late so i need to go to bed , but i hope to see you soon, ciao belli ,Dolly.

No comments: