Sep 20, 2007

I love my kids

Today it's pasta with meat balls, the kids like it , but i am trying to cut the pasta and bread out , it's not that easy....:-( but i made a tomato sauce then cooked the meat balls in it for a few added some spices and vino....then a made a nice salad with lots of colors and some garlic bread , my favorite, and i had some left over potatoes from the night before.... :-) everything was great so we are where happy, i hope that you all are happy to see my food and remember if you want the recipes just leave me a comment, ask for it , and i will give it to you, until then , Buon Appetito , from your Italian Friend Dolly.

My little princess...
And the Queen..... :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MA COME SIETE BBELLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOLLY MA รจ GRANDISSIMA ANDREA, MAMMA MIA...

UN BACIOTTO

LUANA

MIKEY MIKE said...

la famiglia bella