Aug 29, 2007

Friends and food..

What can you ask more than have a good meal with friends, I don't think that there is much more in Life...well my kids and husband....!!!!! Yesterday i took my kids over my friends house for a play date and at the end we all came over at my house for dinner... so there we are at my house eating like Pigs....I hope you enjoy, we did...
OK the steak got out of control my hubby burnt it a little , but I will eat it only like that , OK i know no bods should it meat so cooked , but sorry if it haves even only pink i will not eat it.......But for me it was good ,lol....


This is sun dried tomato's , with Olive oil &feta cheese

A wonderful salad made from Leila ,with Avocado, tomato's

red cabbage & lettuce

grilled veggies


Here are the kids , eating their food, sausages corn cheese...

No comments: