Jun 28, 2007

Italian Dinner

Ciao everyone, How are you doing?
I should have already posted this , but yesterday night....
i was almost done doing it , and my hubby for mistake deleted all of
my work..... :-( .
So I am doing it this morning...
Starting we have Italian tortellini (in a star shape..)
filled with spinach and ricotta,the sauce is cream, with Parmesan cheese,My daughter
loves it very much as you can see it in the picture.... :-


Yummy......

Then i made my Italian fennel's gratin, very good and full of taste,
but my two babies don't like them........ !!!!


One of my hubby's favorit,green been's with bacon.....

The salad is a must in our home, i varie it every time , so it doesn't get borring,
and this time i added ravannelli,
(don't know the English name for them...sorry..)
Wine is never missing in our house, tru italians always eat with a good bottle of wine
on the table,and this is from a winery near my house in Aviano.

Well , finnaly i did it, i hope that you all will enjoy and if you need anything just aske...
Ciao have Buon Appetito,Dolly





1 comment:

scasap said...

YOUR DINNER LOOKS AND SOUND GREAT!! CAN i COME OVER FOR DINNER?? the part I like the most is your daughter's happy face while eating her "stelline". Good Job lady