Oct 16, 2007

....Frozen pizza night....

Well for dinner i have to say that i was very lazy this evening.... :-) .


So i got frozen Pizza one for us and a different one for the kids, they like ham and mushrooms and we like everything but my favorite American pizza is peperoni, so that is what we eat, I let the kids eat in the living room on the TV trays they where so happy, and we eat on the table.....


so here is the pictures, hope you enjoy my beautiful family... Buon Appetito ,Dolly..




This is the pizza that the kids eat....
and this is ours....







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Menu for Mikey

ANY PASTA BOLOGNESE

Caprese Salad

ANY Pollo Al DOLLY

Dollys_Kitchen said...

Well i need to see , you have a very difficult menu' , I knew it, you are a difficult MAN.....ciao bello and soon we will have your dinner.....Dolly

Anonymous said...

Lets just do it here!!! at my place minus the tequila. I am still recovering.Beautiful family!
( Is this the real Mikey Mike?)